Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This Is the Life

This will be a short post.

I have all of this week off from work, so I've been lounging around mostly, catching up on some books, emails, movies, and tv shows. I feel like such a bum, but I know if I go out, I'll spend more money (and I've already spent enough for this month).

Anyways, on Monday, I decided to bike up to Santa Monica to see Frank Gehry's house. I felt like passing out by the time I got there, even though it's only about 4.5 miles away.
Gehry's house was also famously featured on an episode of The Simpsons, where he designs a concert hall for the town which turns into a prison. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any clips of the episode because they were all removed.
I think I've talked enough about Gehry in these posts, so I'll just show some pictures.


After the house, I took a different, easier route home. I rode down towards the beach and took the bike path back to Venice. I stopped by the skate park to watch the sunset on the beach before heading home.

1 comment:

  1. You finally got to see the sunset on the beach! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete