Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Starstruck

For someone like me, who grew up in a small town and had never been exposed to the "high life," I was pretty excited when I made my first celebrity sighting during lunch today. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera on me, a mistake that I will never make again! I didn't even have my phone on me! Gah! But I digress.
The whole office went out to a nice little place called 3 Square Cafe on Abbot Kinney Boulevard. Five minutes later, in walks Jamie Lee Curtis. I was geeking out; I won't lie. I think I stared at her during the entire time I was eating.

I think I'll make a game of it... my goal is to spot 20 celebrities by the time I leave here.

2 comments:

  1. I bet you will spot 20 famous people! I like your blog a ton. I'm excited to see fun photos you take :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I'm putting all my money on you dropping architecture and becoming a paparazzi.

    ReplyDelete