Saturday, September 4, 2010

Drive

Nancy Hoover Pohl Overlook
Today I decided to venture up to Mulholland Drive and check out the view. I started off by sitting in traffic for a bit, but after an hour or so, I finally reached Mulholland Drive. Unfortunately, because the road is so long, I got a little lost on it. For those of you who don't know, Mulholland Drive is up in the mountains, so the road has all these crazy turns and can get pretty steep. While I was turning in to a couple random streets, I saw some of the houses that were around the area... it was like driving into an episode of Entourage or Weeds; these houses had to be in the millions. It took me a while, but I finally found the intersection of Laurel Canyon and Mulholland Drive and found some outlook spots. The views are quite spectacular. Hopefully I can somehow find a way up there again when it's darker to get some night shots.
Hollywood Bowl Overlook

No comments:

Post a Comment